Tuesday 27 December 2011

Y-Von's Will Do List for 2012

  Will Do List 2012

Project 1825: My Food Evolution

Big Sur Full Marathon
Sub 2 hour half
LiveFit/GSP Rushfit
One arm Pull up


Re-engage with my yogi self
365 Yoga daily meditations
Complete my RYT certification by Oct


Grow my blog
Organize a fundraiser a quarter for UA
Once a month a random act of kindness
Gain Financial Control

Weekly date night
Wear heels whenever the opportunity allows
Wear a dress min once a month
Moisturize daily

Home-Purge a room a month and make a design element change
Paris in the Fall
Mexico with Mikey
California


Inspire People to Make a Positive Change in their Life!



Framed and ready to inspire me! 

This year I tried to add some "fun" elements into my will do list! Why not?! Life should always be full of fun!

Now what's yours.......








2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I wanted to give you head start on 2012 and joined you blog :) We have a few of the same goals and I know I will make them because no one can stop me but me. I want to go to Mexico, never thought of a one armed pull up but going to work on that now, I want to organize a fundraiser (and just heard today that I now have a foot in the door and SUPER stoked about it), and I also want to grow my blog. I've just begun my venture with it and would be honored if you checked it out!! http://amotivatedmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message Lindsay! I checked out your blog and will be following your progress. I look forward to seeing what you kick out of the park in 2012!

    ReplyDelete