Sunday 4 January 2015

Best Books of 2014!




This year has definitely been the year for me to enjoy Personal Development!

My Fave PD read of the year---



I loved this book and I will honest prior to reading this I had no idea who Sophia Amoruso was nor her business Nasty Gal. It appears sometimes I truly do live in my own world. There are very few books that I can honestly say that I will read more then once and this book is one of them! I loved the inspiration that Sophia shows in how we all just need to find our niche and then GO FOR IT with a whole bunch of tenacity! Highly, highly recommend this read! 

My Fave read of the year---



I originally picked this book up at the library and fell in love. I actually took a moment when returning it to the library as I wasn’t ready to let it go. Needless to say this book is currently on order to become a permanent member of my personal library! LOVED this book! 


Remainder of my top reads of the 2014---





10% Happier was  recommended to me by one of Yoga Students




 The Potato Peel Pie Society was a family affair! My Mom, Grandmother and Aunt all read this book so I had to be apart of the club and loved it!


Everyone needs a little humor in their reading material! 




 When I was a teenager I  read a lot about the holocaust and this book introduced to me events I had never heard or read about.   Double Bonus! When I tweeted about reading this book I received a tweet back by none other then Daniel Kalla himself. Sidenote: When Daniel Kalla is not writing a book he can be found working his other profession as an ER Physician right next door in our lovely city of Vancouver, BC




No comments:

Post a Comment